Get the Modern Gothic Fonts Bundle at ONLY $29
Gothic is a wide-spread team which can be associated with a multitude of ideas from the 18th-century Victorian scenery to the modern gothic subculture. When we think of the term, the first attribute that comes to mind is vintage – and this is exactly what the gothic fonts in this bundle evoke. Some of them come with a modern twist so you can use them in all sorts of projects from different fields.
Hurry up and get the discount
The Gothic Fonts bundle is a Pixelo offer that you should take into consideration right now. I say this because the SPECIAL PRICE of $29 will not stay here forever. Just consider that the initial price of the bundle was $1200 and that you are saving, well… 98% of the initial price.
You can jump right to it at the following link Gothic Fonts Bundle or you can keep reading the article to find out more about the bundle (and then buy it).
Discover the timeless typefaces
The Modern Gothic Fonts Bundle is comprised of no less than 70 Bold and Beautiful Gothic Fonts across 34 Font families. The designs are inspired by old lettering but are adapted to the modern era.
The Victorian-inspired gothic fonts are feminine but powerful and they remind the viewer of an era of elegance, dominated by breathtaking architecture. If you want to give your work a contemporary vintage aesthetic look, you should go for these never-to-go-out-of-fashion fonts.
The Modern Gothic Fonts Bundle bundle includes:
• 70 fonts from 34 font families
• Commercial License
• Unlimited and quick response
Enjoy the multiple uses
Where can you use fonts inspired by the past, you might ask? Remember! These vintage gothic fonts have been reinterpreted and have a modern twist. This means that they are suitable for any project of the modern ages and can be suitable for a large variety of clients and audiences.
Let’s talk about visual identities. These inspiring fonts are perfect for creating an out of the box logo for a record label, coffee shop, tattoo shop or personal branding. Combine them with an unexpected mixture of colors and your visual identity will stand out from the crowd.
After creating the visual identity of a company comes the marketing strategy, the sharing part. If a modern gothic font stands at the core of your visual identity, you can use it both online and offline. Online for Social Media posts – mainly Facebook and Instagram, landing pages or websites. Gothic fonts are also perfect for outdoor uses such as concert flyers, band CD art, T-shirts, mugs, posters or keychains. When you put your creativity at work, you can change mountains with these amazing fonts.
See some examples of Gothic Fonts
The first font in the Gothic Font Bundle is striking and hypnotizing. The shapes of the letters are enticing and have a calligraphic aspect. Thin lines meet thick ones to create mesmerizing shapes that outline bold messages. The font can be used for branding, logos, greeting cards, invitations and more.
• File Format: OTF/TTF
• Character Set A-Z
• Numerals & Punctuations (OpenType Standard)
• Accents (Multilingual characters)
• Stylistic Alternates, Swash, and ligature
• Supports Multi-Language: – English, Polish, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Swedish, Malay Latin, Indonesia Latin, Finnish
METAL – Gothic Typeface By DoffDog
The name of this font pretty much says it all. It’s a strong, striking and lasting font, just like metal music. And, of course, one of a kind. With its cross instead of the letter t, it would be the perfect font for a metal label or heavy metal band. Just perfect to create a logo, quotes, CD covers, posters, and clothing.
• File Format: OTF
• Supports Multi-Language: – French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, and more
Neue Stanley By Twicolabs Fontdation
If the font above is masculine and strong, this one is a feminine font. But this doesn’t mean it is girly or that it has less of a visual impact. Not at all. Crafted with high attention to detail, it was built to stand the test of time. Although it is inspired by the classic letters that were used in old advertisements, it can be easily used to create modern posters and other advertising materials.
• File Format: OTF/TTF
• Standard characters, numerals, and punctuations (OpenType Standard encoding)
• Supports Multi-language: Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu
• OpenType features such as alternate characters, stylistic sets, swashes, ligatures, etc.
• PUA Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software)
Ravenholm Gothic Font Family By NREY
This is a very visual font, colorful and striking. It plays with very strong colors and could be easily used for games or movie titles or posters.
• File Format: OTF/TTF/WOFF
• Supports Multi-language: Czech, Danish and Norwegian, Deutsch, English, Espanol, French, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Russian
Are you still trying to figure out if the Gothic Font Bundle is for you? Don’t wait for too long, hurry up and enjoy its great price! You will be amazed to see all the uses of this vintage-inspired but modern font bundle!