Welcome, and thank you for checking in.
This course is a step-by-step guide to designing t-shirts using Canva (free design tool). This course is created by Abdullah Yildiz, a passionate motion designer, with years of experience in graphic design, digital marketing and freelancing. I’ll walk you through the details of each design and make sure to keep you at the same pace.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to design your own t-shirts whether you’re a complete beginner or with no experience in graphic design at all. I’m excited to launch these lectures and share my expertise with you.
Canva is an online graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content. The app includes templates for users to use. The platform is free to use and offers paid subscriptions like Canva Pro.
In addition to design lectures, we will go through uploading artwork on a print-on-demand platform and creating mockups of our designs.
After taking this course you will:
- Be able to design your own t-shirts
- Learn to use Canva efficiently
- Develop a sense of creativity
- Be confident in choosing the right fonts and colors
- Have your own fully-fledged print-on-demand store live and selling (shopify, teespring, redbubble)
- Create mockups of your designs for ads
I’m looking forward to seeing you in my course, and I hope you’ll enjoy the process!
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn how to create t-shirt designs using Canva (or similar) tools.
Create T-shirt designs with Canva
Design Class – Canada T-shirt09:24
Design Class – Eagles Fan10:02
Design Class – New Brunswick05:08
Design Class – Alberta07:02
Design Class – Sundaze09:13