Have you ever wondered if you can create designs for a t-shirt without using expensive design software? Well, you can with the free or premium version of Canva. This course is a step-by-step guide on designing t-shirts using Canva. Although, you can use similar software like the similar Vistacreate.
This course is created by a passionate motion designer who has years of experience in graphic design, digital marketing and freelancing: Abdullah Yildiz. He will walk you through all the little details of each design and make sure to keep you at the same pace.
At the end of this course, you will be able to design your own t-shirts whether you’re a complete beginner or with no experience in graphic design at all. This could be your first steps into the world of print on demand and selling your own designed products!
In addition to design lectures, we will go through uploading artwork on a print-on-demand platform and creating mockups of our designs.
After taking this course you will:
- Be able to design your own t-shirts and prepare them to upload on a print on demand platform
- Be able to to use Canva efficiently
- Develop a sense of creativity
- Be confident in choosing the right fonts and colors
- Have your own fully-fledged print-on-demand store live and selling (shopify, teespring, redbubble)
- Create mockups of your designs for ads
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn how to create t-shirt designs using Canva (or similar) tools.
Create T-shirt designs with Canva
Design Class – Canada T-shirt09:24
Design Class – Eagles Fan10:02
Design Class – New Brunswick05:08
Design Class – Alberta07:02
Design Class – Sundaze09:13