The Realistic Glitter Effect Toolkit
Sometimes you want something in your design to really stand out. For example a text on a wedding invitation, a glamorous t-shirt design, greeting cards or maybe another graphic project that you’re working on. What better way to catch someone attention to make it shine and sparkle? Especially if you are able to do it in a super realistic style that catches attention because it looks awesome… and not cheap :)
This Realistic Glitter Effect Toolkit for Adobe Photoshop is created by Graphic Spirit and contains all the tools you’ll need.
So what does this toolkit contain?
The Glitter Toolkit contains the following styles, actions and brushes:
- 16 Color Hexagon Glitter Styles (Silver, Gold, Gold Apricot, Copper, Gold Red, Rose, Pink, Lilac, Purple, Deep Blue, Blue, Gentle Blue, Aqua, Emerald, Green, Green Gold)
- 16 Color Dust Glitter Styles (Silver, Gold, Gold Apricot, Copper, Gold Red, Rose, Pink, Lilac, Purple, Deep Blue, Blue, Gentle Blue, Aqua, Emerald, Green, Green Gold)
- 10 Auto-shine actions (ray forms: / + X – )
- 4 Particle & Placer Actions
- 6 Glitter Brushes (3 hexagon and 3 dust)
- 7 Shine Brushes
To achieve the best result she doesn’t just deliver a simple layer style. The toolkit contains the following elements to create a workflow that will always help you create a fantastic result:
- An action for creating the edge of a layer covered with sparkles
- An action that creates a scattering of glitters around an object
- Actions that will generate shine rays on the highlights
- Several brushes of sparkles, dust, shine
The video below shows the toolkit in action and gives a good impression on the ease of use and possibilities:
Can you even imagine what cool stuff you can do with this toolkit to create authentic wooden designs in a flash?
A Commercial Licence is included.