What is FL Studio?
Who this FL Studio course is for:
- This course is the perfect introduction for anyone who wants to get to grips with the FL Studio interface.
- This course is for feature producers who are looking to get into beat production but have no prior knowledge.
- This course is for producers who want to learn how to create beats from start to finish.
- This course is for those who want to learn how to make a professional beat from scratch. You will learn the ins and outs of beat making, and how to create your own unique sound.
- This course is not for those who want to learn advanced skills, but it does offer the potential to learn something new.
Even if you’re an intermediate producer, you could still get a lot out of this course designed for brand-new producers. It will be a confirmation to clarify if what they are doing is correct, or they will discover shortcuts to complete certain tasks even faster.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn how to start and or finish a beat
- Learn how to use the user interface and find your way around the options and discover great shortcuts to complete certain tasks faster
- Learn how to create the main melody
- Learn how to create a counter and layer melody
- Learn about drum patterns
- Learn how to create an arrangement
- Learn about Mixer Presets, Automation and Transitions
- Learn about Mastering
- Learn the process of making a professional beat from scratch
- Discover great shortcuts to complete certain tasks faster
Making a Main Melody14:03
Counter and Layer Melody08:51
Kicks and 808s12:42
Mixer Presets, Automation and Transitions16:18
Master Effects & Tips16:22